ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Nomination deadline: July 1
To recognize significant achievements and contributions to their profession and community and for leadership, innovation, and life-work that represents the mission and values of the College.
- Attendance at Knox College for at least one full academic year.
- Nominee must have attained notable degree of prominence through professional endeavor, research, volunteerism, and involvement within the local or global community.
- Special consideration will be given for those who demonstrate significant initiative by starting innovative service projects, research, businesses or other original enterprises.
- Received recognition by professional organizations for significant professional contributions, discoveries, or creative work through honors, awards, and/or media attention.
- Serves as an outstanding role model for alumni, current and future Knox College students.
- Excluded from consideration: prior recipients, current general trustees, current Alumni Council members, current selection committee members, persons holding honorary doctorate degrees from Knox.
YOUNG ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
To recognize meritorious contribution and achievement in a field of endeavor, community, state, or nation.
- The recipient must be 35 years of age or younger at time of nomination and selection.
- Attendance at Knox College for at least one full year.
- Special consideration will be given to those with demonstrated leadership ability or the potential for leadership and a commitment to the service of others.
- Excluded from consideration: prior recipients, current general trustees, current Alumni Council members, current selection committee members.
FYC SCROLL OF HONOR
Nomination deadline: February 1
Recipients are chosen for lifetime achievements, service to their community, society, or humanity.
- Recipients must have attended Knox or Lombard College for at least one full year and be a current member of the FYC (Fifty Year Club).
- Excluded from consideration: previous recipients; current members of the FYC Executive Board; current members of the Selection Committee; persons who have received the Knox College Alumni Achievement Award.