Winter Jazz Concert with the Colorado Symphony
Join the Colorado Knox Club for our first event of 2014.
Boettcher Concert Hall
Multi-GRAMMY® award winner Dianne Reeves presents an evening of jazz with the Colorado Symphony. The legendary singer returns to her hometown for a new world premiere program filled with what she does best: lush vocals, unparalleled improvisation, and music to heat up a Colorado winter's eve.
Prices reflect a 20% group discount and all fees. View a seating chart for Boettcher Concert Hall [PDF].
- $42.50 Orchestra 1 (Sections 2 and 3; Rows G and H)
- $30.50 Orchestra 2 (Section 4; Rows M, N, O, P, and Q)
- $20.00 Orchestra 1 (Sections 1 and 4; Rows E, F, G, and H)
Backstage Coffee is just a short walk down the Galleria from Boettcher Concert Hall and offers fresh baked pastries, sandwiches, salads, coffees, beer, and wine. Individual ordering and payment will be in place. The Knox group will be located in the Art Gallery area.
Questions? Contact Ann Feldman Perille '76 at email@example.com or at 303-741-1212.
RSVP by by January 4, 2014:
- Register online now!
- Contact Alumni Relations at 309-341-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send check (payable to Knox College) to Alumni Relations K150, 2 East South Street, Galesburg, IL 61401.
- Include name and address where tickets should be mailed.
- Tickets will be mailed once ordering deadline has been closed.
- Include preferred phone and e-mail address.